The Fit's Cool School Challenge offers a way for two schools to win money. The elementary and middle school with the most points accumulated by running in the TD Bank Reedy River 10K, 5K or Youth Mile will each receive a donation of $500.
Each student will earn 10 points for running and finishing in one of our three events (provided they select their school name in the drop down menu during registration). Each non-student (parent or family friend) will earn 2 points for the school they select during registration for either the 5K or 10K (at regular entry fee).
The easiest way for you to help your school is to encourage your friends and family to select your school when they register online for one of these three TD Bank Reedy River Run events, using the dropdown menu of participating schools.
For more information please visit: https://www.weebly.com/editor/main.php#/
Results from the 2017 FIT'S COOL School Challenge
1. Paris Elementary = 340 points (29 students + 25 adults)
2. Woodland Elementary = 312 points (30 students + 6 adults)
3. Monarch Elementary = 202 points (17 students + 16 adults)
4. Five Oaks Academy Elementary = 180 points (16 students + 10 adults)
5. Brushy Creek Elementary = 78 points (7 students + 4 adults)
6. AJ Whittenburg = 72 points (7 students + 1 adult)
7. Bells Crossing = 44 points (4 students + 2 adults)
* Plain Elementary and Skyland Elementary also earned participation points
1. Riverside Middle School = 140 points (13 students + 5 adults)
2. Tanglewood Middle School = 126 points (8 students + 23 adults)
3. Sterling Middle School = 64 points (4 students + 12 adults)
4. Ralph Chandler Middle School = 48 points (3 students + 9 adults)
5. Dr. Phinnize J. Fisher = 34 points (3 students + 2 adults)
*Mauldin, Five Oaks Academy, and Lakeview also had participation points